Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Greetings from someone random

Ollo my lewd disciples.

Guess this is my first post.

My first babbling.

Okay.

I don't know what to say. Really. I have no idea.
My friends, Dumbass and The Fangirlin' Queen are the ones who suggest me to make me a blog.

And Gita is the one who suggest me to make a hentai blog.

...

But what can I do to make a hentai blog.......

#ForgetThatTopic

Actually they're more hentai and ecchi than me, but why they want me to make something hentai......... //cries
They always bullied me and say that I'm so pervert and stuff but really, there are moments that they're have more disgusting and scary things about sex toys more than adults knew.

So scary, isn't it.

Well, I admit that I have some perverted thoughts. And you think I'm sick because I admitted it.
But. I don't care your fuckin' rambles.
Because..



I don't care if you want to said that I'm a bitch or so, at least I'm not like some real bitches and whores that give their bodies to random douchebag guys.




My body is belong to my 2D guys and my beloved rockstars. 
And this is....


Actually my harem have more guys, but this will do.

And because of someone (2 person actually), now I love post-hardcore songs.
I never think that screaming guys that "AAARGRGAHHAGAARGGHH FUCK YOUUUU" would be sexy in my eyes. And my ears. Thanks God for blessed me so many sexy-voiced guys.
And thanks to these two, my voice-fetish widened into screamo.

Okay, that's all.
 Next time maybe I'll post something ecchi.


Maybe.

Hurhurhur.

~69'th Hokage.

 VII - Bacio Della Morte 

No comments:

Post a Comment